Christmas Decor in a Paris Cafe, 2018

3. Paris polar bear on a balcony
That bear looks very real to me!


March 15, 16, 17, 2019 
New Location: DoubleTree by Hilton, Green Tree, PA
  • Warm for Pa at this time of year, that will change....tomorrow!
  • Looking at the local calendars for early 2019 for creative experiences.  The Creative Arts Festival is always a treat and this year they have moved out of down town. I think this is probably good. Those who stay over night will be in the right place without walking to or transporting to the convention center from their hotel. It started up in Cranberry in a hotel but quickly outgrew their space....hope this is well arranged.
  • I am annoyed that the quilts in our living room and family room end up all over, hanging on chairs etc. It looks messy. Driving me nuts. Need to find a solution. Son's dear Girlfriend gifted some items in a large galvanized metal tub. I may press that into service or sacrifice one of my market baskets to storage. Decisions, decisions.
  • For a couple of dear friends who have had surgical procedures over the last couple weeks or upcoming soon please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Jan.1 Jenny of Elefantz starts her Gentle Art of Domesticity project. I am looking forward to how she proceeds. I have been reading the book as time permits. It is interesting. I will follow.
  • Jan. 1 the Simple Abundance Group will begin on Facebook. You are welcome, you need a Facebook account and an email address. Please also know that I am checking online presence and background postings. I will block anyone who goes astray....for any reason. Please read the rules if you are accepted. Don't mean to sound stern here but know also that I take the online intrusions very seriously. 
  • Jan.1 I am also starting my Small Quilt Challenge. Using Kathy Tracy's book. 
  • So three projects that involve reading, writing and quilting. Probably some other stuff. I want to be busy. I just might be busy enough!    

Comments