Bunnies and Beads!

Image may contain: one or more people


Isn't this sweet?
 Beatrix Potter. Little drawings like this transport me to a simpler time. A time when a little book could warm the soul of a young girl sitting in a window seat in bright reflective light reading one  book after another. But the sense of calm was enhanced when the young girl has children of her own. They shared the peace of each little story before sleep. How would it feel to be living as a bunny wearing a coat and hat?   Are there little closets built in to the bunny hole?  Do they cook their carrots in the little hole or do they cook outside?

Today I want to share Quilty Friend, Karen's, recent jewelry makes. She has spent countless hours working with these beautiful tiny beads and her skill is nothing short of remarkable. Not just the jewelry, not just pretty little beads and findings but the patience required to make these pieces. Wow, I am so impressed!
 
These are the pieces she shared this week.

Karen explained that this one could be a necklace or a double or triple wrap bracelet!

  • Watching Mrs. Maisel on Amazon, one of the great new programs! Season one was entertaining but season two is a hootđź‘Ź
  • I'm cold, I don't like it, not at all.
  • I am so far behind I will soon catch up with my own self. 
  • Surprisingly, I don't care all that much. I think that signals growth. The self imposed deadlines are exhausting. This means my Christmas tree will be up sometime in early March if you were wondering đź’— 
  • For some reason I am having transfer problems with my Phone. There are a million photo's on there that I wanted to share. Need to add that to the list today. Why not, just add another page to the to-do list. 
  • Have a wonderful week end. The planning for the holiday is in full steam today. Cookies for the church bake sale are on the agenda, the trick will be to keep Mr. away!

Comments