The Time of Year, The To-Do List

~~Fall Reflections ~ autumn in Centennial Park, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada by Brian-B-Photography~~



Just look at the size of these pumpkins! Love, love, love the house!
Fall is here despite our warm-ish temperatures. As we look forward to Thanksgiving, I look around and consider everything we have to be thankful for. I have a wonderful home, a loving family, friends who have been by my side through many years and I live in a country that is considered to be the best in the world.  
We are preparing for the daily rain and heading out to a Christmas open house at a local retailer who always has the most beautiful and inspirational displays. For many reasons, despite being Thankful for the life I have, this Christmas will be a little more challenging. Our lives are always changing, of course, we expect that but, isn't there always a but?, but....something is different.
  •   I have a hard time adjusting my expectations of myself. I have to remember that I am not 30 years old anymore 😅 
    • I had to laugh at my to-do list this morning, I have all kinds of energy and plans before I go to bed, make these lists, sleep on them. When morning comes I stumble to my coffee pot, grab the dog, take her out and reconsider the list. 💊I am NOT superwoman and adjustments are required!
    • I hope you had an opportunity to read the prior post  update on the Baby Lock Coronet this weekend. I know I am sort of a machine passionista and most people are not but this will be the last one for a while. Those who own these machines, and there are many, always are looking for advice, experience and set ups.  
Have a lovely weekend. Soon we will be dealing with the cold here in the North East. All photo's from Pinterest, Harvest Thyme. 

Comments