The Quilter's Philosophy :) A This and That Post

No automatic alt text available.
The quilters motto, from Quilt N Bee,Cache, Oklahoma! This is a small business with an online presence. I found them via Facebook feed. On their page near the beginning of the posts several video's cover machine applied binding using a decorative stitch from your machine, a panel quilt of a digitized butterfly during construction of borders and cute little pillow made from a panel with the United States printed on it. It was quilted using a wave stitch in simple rows and little hearts embroidered on the map to indicate where family members live. What a sweet little gift idea! Just go to your Facebook page, using the search bar type in Quilt N Bee for more information.
Image may contain: people standing
You all know I can't seem to do a single post without a critter or two! I'm thinking a nice soft Winter scarf!
No automatic alt text available.
1 inch finished blocks by Mary J. Townsend O'Dell. There are 8100 blocks in this quilt, a narrow black binding.
Image may contain: dog and indoor
These are Lola's cousins. It is all I can do to resist, really. Can you believe they are so cute? Oh my!
Image may contain: indoor
I call little pillows like this "sit-abouts." See particulars here!

  • The end of the Thanksgiving Holiday 2018. Today we see some sunshine the first in quite a while. 
  • The Son is up in the desolate mountains with the male-bonding-crew. I have more deer in my back yard! He never seems to shoot anymore, just walks around in the woods, returns to the cabin, eats, sleeps, plays card with the guys. It is a good break for him, the work-a-holic.
  • I haven't had a Peppermint Patty since my dear Aunt Jean was alive. She always had a little bowl of mini's in her kitchen. That was the only place I ever ate one. Just can't seem to enjoy sweets like that anymore.
  • I just threw out all the Easter candy. 
  • Lola is always hungry!Image may contain: one or more people

Comments