A Little Break......

"A little change is as good as a rest!" river walk trail along Clarion River in Cook Forest area.

Fall is starting to enter the landscape here. A few leaves down, many more just turning to oranges and reds, the air is brisk, cold. 

And yes, she smiles!
 Miss Lola the Wonderdog is in the motor home and ready to go. It was quite the adventure. 4 month old puppies are full of wonder and devilment. Lola is NO exception. 

 I took a crochet project and a pincushion to finish and didn't touch either one. Between raindrops I played with her majesty, took pictures and hunted, didn't pick, mushrooms. The forest is absolutely littered with fungus at this time of year. 

We are home again, back to our routines, The season will move along quickly, of course, with Thanksgiving and Christmas hot on our heels. I have some new ideas this year for gifts. Hope to share them soon.
  • This is a busy week, I have a Nicci Brazzell event coming up. A Diva for the machine embroiderer, she is coming to Pittsburgh and will provide us a two day immersive class. My dear friend and I are attending as a team. They call us the Cheryll's!
  • I need to finish up the garden produce, clear out the beds, put away the Summer "stuff."
  • While I rarely, if ever, offer endorsements here I must speak highly of the camp ground we frequent in the Clarion, Pa. area. The name is Kalyumet. It is one of the nicest, cleanest and friendliest places we have ever visited. During the warm months a resort atmosphere prevails and many families enjoy all they have to offer. In cooler weather, regular activities are planned and the surrounding area is populated with multiple opportunities to hike, bike and enjoy river sports as well as attend Fall and Harvest festivals. 

Comments