
As far a sewing goes, any kind of sewing, nada, nothing, blerk! I am still in full time nurse mode. It is complicated, it is time consuming, it is exhausting. I have not given up....just put myself on pause. I do apologize but I think things may be improving soon. Hubby is getting around better, knee replacement is coming along. The other members of the clan are the same but I am getting more efficient. I think.
- I am in the final days of my 69th year. Lots of mixed feelings about that but not negative ones. This is how it is supposed to be. My parents seemed so "old" at this age.
- I don't feel "old." I had my hair colored red-ish. A slutty sort of look. It's sort of prematurely orange, that will change.
- Do you remember the television show "The Office?" The comedy channel is running a marathon today. Watched a few episodes with husband, rather bizarre. I worked in a place much like that. Dysfunction running rampant. Flashbacks.
- Just read a very good book, it gave me a new perspective on tea and the adoption of Chinese girls in the 1980's. Thanks again Terri!

- I fell asleep sitting straight up in a chair this afternoon, again. I am getting too old for this....again, the last days of age 69!
Nancy Zieman Raw Edge Applique still can't believe she is gone, a little something quilty for you.
Comments