I Hear Wedding Bells..............................

Quilty Friend Terri has used her generous spirit for this wedding gift quilt!
First, please let me apologize for the quality of these photo's. They do not, in any way, do justice to this quilt or any of the others I have shared here recently. I admit that I need to learn to take some proper photos. I will open up that camera bag and try to do a better job for you. 

That said, Terri is going to a family wedding. This is her gift to the bride and groom, her nephew. 
 If you look closely you can see all the free form stitching Terri used to enhance the sunflowers. 
 You can see the stitching more clearly on the back of the quilt. This little floral motif is scattered throughout the piece. So nicely done, for some making those smooth curves is tricky, Terri has done it so well and echo'ed it too.

My close up photo's of the running heart detail quilted into the blue fabric are very blurry and I so wanted to share that. So Sorry.
Terri sent a good photo of the hearts, thanks Terri!

  • Such a beautiful gift. Items like this are infused with love, respect and hope for a bright future for this couple.
  • I received a quilt for my wedding, it is currently in storage, I will dig it out to share. It has been used for almost 50 years and is a bit fragile and now resting in place. 

Comments