Birds of a Feather Stick Together.....................

no
liveinternet.ru; felt birds
source Pinterist the artist is Russian, this is the page I found for her. What amazing talent.
  • I received the most thoughtful Birthday Card today from my Quilty friends. A little knitted gift was included. Iwas so moved,  a little tear fell. I am planning to return to the group next week if everything goes well. You never know around here though. We are indeed Birds of a Feather.

    • I did it, I finally basted that scrappy charm quilt....3 different times. You may still see the rust on the floor. I am rusty, really rusty. I tried to do it using half the table, no good. Moved the car out of the garage, moved the table into the garage, blasted oldies and used the whole table. Then after all layers were clipped I realized the bottom layer was face up, not face down. Undo, Redo, finally got it right.  
    • Load it on the Coronet sometime this weekend.
    •  Spring has sprung. I am in bunny, birdy, turkey, deer and squirrel heaven. 
    • This is Mother's Day weekend in the US. I was born on Mother's Day. For all the Mother's, Mother surrogates and people out there who have a Mothering Spirit , Have a Lovely Day.  
    • I have a dear friend whose Mother passed recently, it will be a difficult day for him but he knows beyond the shadow of a doubt that she is at Peace and with the Father. 

     
 

Comments