Yes...No...Maybe, Planning the Week

YES. As we embark on a new week there are a few thoughts rolling around in my wee brain. This will be a really crowded week, husband has the second knee to be replaced. Each surgery seems to be a bit more difficult, for both of us. My yes for the week is this beautiful ruffle edge Azalea. Such a pretty and happy little bush.

My NO for the week is snow! Two times in the last week I have had this view from my breakfast window. Really? It is almost the end of April, someone, please do something about this!


My Maybe for this week involves this quilt top. Yes, the same one from last week. I have not had a minute to work on it. Hopefully, I will have some free evening time to get it basted and off this table. Yikes, I am drowning here.
  • Road construction season here is absolutely unbelievable. Scheduled projects are well under way, plan an extra 45 minutes to travel into the city. In addition, multiple landslides have destroyed many homes and roadways leaving many people in desperate ways. 
  •  The landscapers have chosen the right profession. I still have not made a choice but the way things are going I may have to postpone until Fall, or the lottery winnings, which ever comes first. 
  • I live in a sports town, our hockey team (Pittsburgh Penguins) are in the midst of playoffs. Additional heart medication may be required. Our baseball team (Pittsburgh Pirates) have started of well, as usual, we will see.
  • RIP to Barbra Bush, a fine and honorable woman. Her quick wit sustained her through the loss of a child, multiple family relocations, public scrutiny and praise. We could all take a lesson.
  • Have a good week dear readers and thank you for visiting.

Comments

Jeanneke said…
Sending best wishes to your husband (and you!) and the surgeon for successful knee surgery and smooth recovery.
About these construction workers... they deserve the title destruction workers, don't they?
Sending love and prayers for healthy, warm and sunny creative days, dear friend.

Jeanneke.