All Those In-Progress Projects!

I have a little collection of 2 inch squares cut from left over fabrics from a couple favorite quilts. I tend to gather a pile or two then do little things. I am turning this group into four patches with white contrast. I have already used some of these in other projects but this is the last of them.
   I am making strips of these, I plan to try them out as a border on the Charm Jumble quilt. If not that one, I have another one in mind.
Remember those Three inch Tumbler strips, still waiting for a press and a trim. There must be a hundred of them. (not really!)
Have you ever seen the quilts in high end catalogs composed only of large, I mean 10-12 inch squares, all in coordinating fabrics. Very chic-chic and pricey as all get out. (there goes the Gomer Pyle thing again!) Anyway, I got this fabric to copy one of those, for Summer, for me. Still in their uncut form I am tossing the design around in my head before I cut into it. I found out a very interesting tidbit the day I bought this. (on big sale by the way) Moda, pre-washes all their fabric before it is wound on the bolt. Good to know.
It is never too soon to plan for the Thanksgiving baskets. This little design set was marked waaaaay down and it called to me, looks a bit French to me. Not sure when I will get to this but it is so darn cute.
 What we have here is a Buy One, Get One magazine offer that has lots of great ideas. I may change my plans for the Multi-floral fabric.
  • That's all I'm willing to reveal right now, if I showed the rest I might have to hide my head in  quilter shame. I have told you before, I am a Sprinter! Love the start, the plan, the fabric, the test blocks and then slog through the rest of it. Of course, there is a Dead Pause at the basting stage as witnessed by the finished tops piling up. 
  • Husband reminded me of that fact recently, if he only knew!
  • I am falling behind in the Lenten Purge and Clean! Help😥

Comments