Our Feathered (WOOLIE) Friends!

Several of us in the Ladies of the Cloth quilting group, follow and admire the work of  Kelly Cline Quilting.  visit her website here.

She can take a sweet little Vintage Handkerchief and turn it into a mini-masterpiece with some layered batting and quilting stitches. A couple of the ladies in our group are working on projects in Kelly's style to replicate the process.

I have great intentions to join in, just need to get to the machine. I have chosen my Vintage piece from my collection and marked a tentative pattern but that is as far as I have managed so far. 

 But lets go to the next level, change mediums and introduce a totally different concept using a Vintage hanky. Enter Terri. You know her, she does all kinds of really neat artsy things. Using a sweet little bird themed fabric, Terri has decided to needle felt her little characters and Good Glory Be (I think I just sounded like Gomer Pyle....rip) we have a little masterpiece in the works! I can't wait to see this one completed. Wow, great idea.
  • All right, now I really feel like a dud, I need to get the lead out. 
  • I can always depend on the Ladies from this group to have great ideas involving needle, thread, fabric, wool!
  • I am working on a sweet little wool project, a proprietary and copy righted pattern so I can't show process or progress but I will share the finished item, hopefully soon. Toodles.  

Comments