Little Pieces = Too Sweet

I have always admired those quilter/artists who are able to take little pieces of fabric and make a masterpiece. Our Rose, from The Ladies of the Cloth Group, has great skill in this medium . This mini-quilt is one example. Is this sweet or what? Just look at that little duck enjoying her garden!
One element of this fabric that I find so nice is the black outlining on the petals of the flowers, the leaves and even the duck!
 Rose has enhanced the leaf design in the border with outline stitching. Just lovely, thanks Rose.
  • So glad I was finally able to upload some photo's. Not all for some reason. The wide shot of this little quilt is one of those. I hope this illustrates the work in this little quilt despite that.
  • Our warm weather is gone, as expected. We will have to enjoy our flowers in fabric for a while yet. 
  • Think of me as you read this. I will be the one in a hair bonnet, plastic gloves and apron up to my elbows in fish and breading. About 400 lbs of it I think.🙋
  • Thanks Rose.

Comments