Week #2, The 52 Weeks of Home Challenge With The Vivacious Victorian

Well, I made it to week #2 of the Home photo challenge. This week we are sharing photo's of our homes, outside. I chose not to go outside to take a current picture. 17 degrees, snowing, ice under that. I don't think so. Instead I pulled up this one from Memorial Day 2017. As I look closely I see just how much has changed just in the last few months. The deer broke that blue lawn ball on the right in that little garden patch. My sweet Lucy has gone to her reward. Summer is long gone. But I am looking at the bright side....it is mid-January, in about two months the Forsythia will bloom again, the dandelions will push their sunny yellow petals up through the lawn and the bunnies will be hopping from one clover patch to the next.   

Comments