The Fifty Two Week Photo Challenge

2018-The 52 Week Photo Challenge
 
As we enter a New Year many of us map out projects and challenges to bring a finer focus to our lives. One blogger I follow has issued a photo challenge after receiving a new camera. I have threatened to do something like this for several years. I am going to join in, share my photo's here and on Facebook. I might not be able to make all 52 but I will try. So here we go.

The Vivacious Victorian Blog is a lovely story of a young couple restoring a Vintage Victorian house, their HOME. An engaging story of the ups and downs in such an enormouse endeavour. The photo's she presents will be of their home. We are invited to share ours as well. While I have no illusions of grandiosity in my dwelling, it is mine.  Visit the Vivacious Victorian Here. 

The First Sunday of 2018. The theme is Welcome, from your front door. 
Spring at my front entrance. It is a double door with etched leaded windows. The rocking chair is at least 100 years old. Build and rebuilt more times than anyone can remember. The delivery people like to park packages here. 


Comments

Jeanneke said…
I like this photo challenge and your photo is very nice. Wish I could enter Sewtopia by your front door some day, and have a cuppa with you :>)
Sending love and blessings to you dear friend,

Jeanneke.
celkalee said…
Me too! Maybe one of these days, yes...we could have a good "chin wag" as my dear Grandmother used to say!
Beatrice Wins said…
like the idea of your challenge, will I accept, time will tell.I Did catch two turkeys in the snow on my phone camera.