I Fall To Pieces....


GImage may contain: people sitting
received by a lady at her Quilt Guild Christmas exchange!

Good Morning quilters! I sure hope you all have had more time than I in the studio. I am still sorting and reorganizing because despite the jumbled appearance of my room I get very frustrated with clutter. And post-holiday clutter is about over. Thankfully. So I thought I would share these Seen-on-Facebook tidbits.

So many online conversations about the cost of quilting and the different pricing of fabrics in different sections of the country, as well as Austrailia, England and Europe. Non-quilting friends are amazed that these works of art are more expensive to make than they are in Target. Hold me down. So I thought I would add this little chart for you to print and carry in your wallet. You never know when you might have to teach someone:) I have stories but I will keep them for myself to protect the innocent. For your information! 

  •  Is there anything more sad than sun bleached plastic yard ornaments a week after Christmas?
  • Is it acceptable for networks to reveal 5 of 9 episodes of a popular television show then inform that the "season" will resume in 5 months, 9 months a year?
  • Did you know that royals are not permitted to wear tiara's before 6 pm, and only indoors? Now what are we going to do?
  • I fear I shall never be warm again. Please remind me, sometime around July 4th, that I said this. 
  • Sing to me Patsy!!!Image may contain: text

Comments