Be Still My Heart-A New Pinkeep!

A Stitcher's Heart
I love making "littles!" When time permits I like to cut the patterns into little "kits" and keep them in my Busy Bag that often travels with me to doctor appointments etc. I found this sweet little pattern at the online shop of Rose Clay of Three Sheep Studio.

Her designs and finished works are beautiful. I have purchased from her before, including wool fabrics, and found the transaction to be effortless and the quality of the products better than expected. 

This little one was more or less my test item. It is machine and hand stitched for time sake but the next one will be done by hand. It went together easily and I like the little scissor holder so much that I plan to incorporate something like this in one of my other makes instead of the current holder...which doesn't contain the scissor very well. This can also be trimmed with beads etc. like Rose does. Please check her site for an idea of just how much or how little you can adorn your pieces.    

  •  I plan to add a little ribbon or tie to my scissor and attach it to the heart with a stitch or two. I am always misplacing my scissors. I try to keep one "keeper" at each little area where I stitch. 
  • The scissors are curved tip Kai embroidery scissors.
  • Wait till you see my next "little" from Three Sheep Studio. It is one of those things that you are drawn to, want, delay, then purchase. I am a happy camper. 
  • please excuse the stray thread on the keeper, I didn't even see it until after the photo printed. Thought I got all the fuzzies off!
  • ***Photo of my finished product published with permission by Rose Clay of Three Sheep Studio.

Comments