Hello dear Sewists. I apologize for my lack of blog posts but I am totally swamped with things other than sewing....much to my dismay. I will likely be off and on for a couple weeks.
I saw this sweet block somewhere, probably Facebook and thought you might appreciate seeing it too. I am considering it for a single block little flag-like piece to hang from a little wrought iron hanger I keep in my sewing room. You could choose what ever size block that suits your purpose. Tiny blocks could be a mug rug, the 2 1/2 inch block would adapt easily to a small quilt. The possibilities are endless including using up fabrics that may not be your favorites but mixed in with likeable fabrics not so bad!
- The good news, I found the Christmas Cake Mix quilt! It was in the studio but behind some other things. The bad news, I haven't had time to work on it :) There is always next year, right?
- Christmas decor is mostly up, few little things to finish. I am going low key this year.
- I have wonderful friends, just saying. How great is that?
- Bradley went back home with his Dad. One of the most heart warming moments I have witnessed recently was when Dear Son came in the front door and that sweet old half blind dog realized it was him. It was like he was a puppy again. Son was off the airplane, home to pick up girlfriends little dog, here to get his old boy in short order. I think he missed him more than the dog missed his Dad.
- I am a dog person. In case you didn't already know that!