Stick a Fork In It, This Turkey is Done!!!

You all know that I swore that I would finish this quilt before Thanksgiving. I did, today, the day before Thanksgiving, at 2 pm. Then I took a nap.
I was up and sewing at 4:30 am. I woke up and just decided ....let's get 'er done!!!
This was a panel that husband liked and I picked up some coordinating fabrics. This should have been a quick add-a-panel and quilt deal but we all know that didn't work out. This is the one I Un-quilted  after finding that large tuck in the backing when I was nearly done. (still having some angst over that one)
Much like this hand made soap with tea tree oil, honey, goats milk and oatmeal....good for my skin but smells like a barn! Good because I experimented with making a video, found a way to quilt out a poof and most interesting....using Elmers School Glue for the binding. I will deal with that in the next post. In the mean while, have a lovely Thanksgiving and see you next time.

Comments