A Little Pause In The Action Here.......

I had great intent this day. I gathered some nice little Sashiko examples from friend Terri's current projects but I am have some importing issues. Soon dear readers. Soon. In the meantime, talk among yourselves. Since this is Thursday I have absolutely every intent to hole up in my studio while something cooks away in a crockpot.  I hope to have something to share. Again, soon.

I am in the process of the "refold." Usually, twice a year, I bring the antiques out of their storage cupboard and refold them. Still one of my favorite quilts this one.
Not an antique, I made this about 20 years ago during Winter fireside time. Great way to use up fabric scraps!
  •  I have no idea why time has gotten away from me. Is it age? Is it business? What?
  • It is deer season in Pa. So you can imagine what goes on in the land of Sewtopia! Today a first. As I am typing this I can see the upper terraced level of my back property that borders the woods. I saw a Dark furred critter walking up there, then another. My doe are light brown in color. I jumped up in time to see two Bucks head to head fighting. One was a 6 point, one an 8. The 6 won. It is rare for the males to come this close to the house. It is also dangerous. Normally, my dear Lucy and I would have been in that area on our morning constitutional. It is the season of the rut. They are very active right now and it is bow season as well. 
  •  Today, reload the Fall Panel quilt on to the Coronet, work on organizing a new (much needed) storage cabinet. I really wanted to go to IKEA and get ones like I already have but it would likely have ended in divorce. Therefore, tacky plastic. One more piece of plastic. 
  • Have a lovely day.

Comments