Fungus, Fabric and Fun!

I have been un-stitching for so long I am growing a fungus!

Image may contain: text
Hello....is this true or what?
Good morning Dear Sewists. While I am busy un-stitching and lamenting and talking to myself for not stopping stitching when I KNEW something was wrong.


 I am rather enjoying the arrival of Fall here. The skies are dark and moody, the Earth actually smells different on my walk and I am cuddled up under said flawed quilt catching up on This is Us on TV. I tend to binge watch shows these days when time allows. This is the right time. My little candle is flickering on the side table and there are little bits of thread all over the floor, the chair and me. 

   This should have been a bing-bang-done deal. You know what I mean? A panel, a couple borders, add the stuff and the backing, quilt it up and bind. 
Blah, blah, blah!

A cup of tea and a short bread cookie to round out the chore seems just about right. 
  • My friend, a former room mate, tells me it is now 60 degrees in her section of Florida. People are wearing coats and boots, with palm trees. 
  • almost done with this project, good. I will not ignore "the sound" ever again.
  • "floating" a larger piece when loading this frame just does not work for me, this is the second problem.  
  • I even spot basted with a spray adhesive. Nada. Back to traditional pin method for me.
  • thanks for listening to my blathering, sometimes I just can't help it.
  

Comments