Fall in Sewtopia


Fall in Sewtopia. Just a glimpse of life here. I have leaves falling by the ton! Lost of things to do. Inside I have managed to get a little decorating in place.
Over time I have edited my Fall decorating. I wee twig here, a wreath there is just enough.This is the little shelf in the front hall. It is decorative, not big enough for any specific function, it is more a perch than anything. I picked this up sometime in the 1980's at Bombay, no longer in business.
Less is more. This simple box, originally designed to hold knitting projects for a long passed family member, now sits in a little corner stuffed with a mini-pumpkin garland. I did have a little scarf there, in progress, but took it out. I actually forgot that I had tucked it in there.

The trees in our church parking lot never fail to shine. 
  •  
    Making a tube leader for the Coronet. Story to follow on that one.
  • I have quilted about half of the Fall Panel Quilt. During the third pass I felt it. I heard it while quilting and there she was, a dimple, a tuck, a pleat. About 5 inches into the work. Well that will not do. Off she comes and out comes the seam ripper. 
  • I knew it. You know, when the sound of the needle changes while quilting there is a problem Rats!
  • Then, someone (had visitors) moved the work! Where is my seam ripper? 
  • I cannot find the charging/usb cord for my phone where all the photo's are stored. What a way to start the week!  
More color???? Check out the Silk Scarf Dying here.

Comments