- Born in 1948 this charming little Featherweight came to me several years ago. At one time I had considered a "collection" as so many others have done. Then I got a hold of myself! She is the only one now, one is enough. But seriously, if the celery green one came on my radar I can't deny that I might capitulate. She is not as shiny as she used to be, there is some wear and tear on the decals but like her owner born the same year, she is intact. Can't ask for much more than that!
In honor of sewists of all genre most of the suppliers of sewing machines, notions and fabrics are sponsoring sew-alongs and give away's. Simplicity has patterns on sale, some local quilt shops are having challenges and every magazine that features sewing products has links to specials.
As quilters, every month is sewing month.
- Have a happy and safe Holiday weekend. Labor Day is the other side of the Summer season. Fall is creeping in and it will be beautiful!
|
|
|
Comments