So She Walks in With This Quilt in a Bag...............................

It has been a few weeks since I was able to attend a Ladies of the Cloth gathering and I was pleasantly surprised when Linda walked in and shared this stunning quilt! My word, have you ever seen so many geese following each other around the blocks? An expert quilter, Linda has been working on this one a while, actually, it started as a totally different quilt as a block of the month project. Not too shabby, right?
 Beautifully articulated, each block stands on its own and yet the cohesive elements of the geese around each block ties it all together seamlessly. This is the mark and talent of an expert quilter. She is hand quilting this beauty, wow.
 There is more to share.... Terri, our expert knitter has been working on this lacy, lighter-than-air shawl for almost a year she says. You know how it is, a little bit here, a little bit there and viola' she finishes it....the last stitch....in our presence!
The Last Stitch :)


Worked on size 10 1/2 needles, this lacy pattern is like air.
Here it is folded back on itself, there is some finishing to do and I hope to show you how sweet it is when finished.

I had some photo's of the label etc. but we just had a huge power surge and I lost them in the transfer. This is a silky yarn. I will try to get the rest of the information to share next week. 

Okey, dokey, this quick little post ended up being much longer than I anticipated due to the power surge. Lost my power, my internet, jumbled up the computer and photo's but I was able to recover most of it. Good grief, modern technology. 

Comments