- I think I am out of sorts because it has taken until Late March for us to have our Winter. I was totally geared for Spring. Ready to power wash the world here.
- I'm getting fussy because I need to strip clean the studio and I don't feel like it. I am reminded of how far behind I get at this time of year.
- I was leaving Joann's yesterday with hands full, not one but two lovely ladies opened doors for me. I was so grateful.
- See, there still are some kind and reasonable people in the world despite what we hear. Works for me.
- My bones are screaming with the constant temperature and barometric pressure changes. I learned how this is not my imagination from the veterinarian. She told me that everyone is bringing their dogs in for this. How come my "arthritis specialist" didn't mention this?
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
This and That, I Think I Might be Cranky :(
Hardware...front door handle. Not much interesting here in that category.
Seen of Facebook
6 hours sewing yesterday! 6! Haven't been able to do that for Months. Is the space a mess, oh yes. Do I care? Not at all. Crikey, whe...
Some years ago I "met" a fabulous, kind and generous person via an early message board that focused on hand embroidery. We were...