- I think I am out of sorts because it has taken until Late March for us to have our Winter. I was totally geared for Spring. Ready to power wash the world here.
- I'm getting fussy because I need to strip clean the studio and I don't feel like it. I am reminded of how far behind I get at this time of year.
- I was leaving Joann's yesterday with hands full, not one but two lovely ladies opened doors for me. I was so grateful.
- See, there still are some kind and reasonable people in the world despite what we hear. Works for me.
- My bones are screaming with the constant temperature and barometric pressure changes. I learned how this is not my imagination from the veterinarian. She told me that everyone is bringing their dogs in for this. How come my "arthritis specialist" didn't mention this?
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
This and That, I Think I Might be Cranky :(
Fall 2017, how did that happen? Not that there is anything wrong with that...................... This is the time of year when our loca...
Snow. The first one of the season that is more than dust. About 3 inches now, still coming down. The Farmers Almanac tells us this is t...
The Main Staircase at Clayton, Pittsburgh, Pa. Christmas Decor. As many times as I have visited this mansion, I am always smitten at Ch...
I don't know if you are up for a new project this close to the Holidays, but I saw this little Infinity/or standard scarf from the Olfa...