For Paulette

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Xw9ij21c-5I/WNL8NtcNeNI/AAAAAAAAUks/lG3IHfcGxF4c7j20APUntra2-mClu-TigCEw/s1600/COLTON%2BHARRIS%2BBLUEBONNETS.jpg
Some years ago I "met" a fabulous, kind and generous person via an early message board that focused on hand embroidery. We were an innovative group and shared our needlework passions. Members from all around the world joined in our embroidery exchanges. Dear Paulette was from the great state of Texas and lived for the bloom of the blue belles. She had a wonderful life with family and friends nearby and anticipated the birth of each Grandchild with embroidery and quilts. The last few years were laden with illness and she passed recently. She was taken far too young. So when I see a picture of blue bells I think of Paulette. Happy Spring dear Friend. 

Comments

celkalee said…
Hi Sandy, I tried to publish your comment but kept getting "error." Please re-post if you wish, so sorry. Thank you for your kind words.