Sunday, December 11, 2016

Paris in the Snow

A week or so ago I read a blog post by a person who exclaimed that she had finally visited Paris. Since she considers herself an experienced world traveler and a generally brilliant person, she was astounded to think that others would be so fond of this city. Really? What's up with that?

I am not sure why it irked me so much but it did. I have mostly stopped reading her musings because her sanctimonious wailing is getting more and more tedious. If I do that here someone please, please, please tell me. (I might already be doing it since I have become rather cranky and I am not sure why)

OK. Now onto more interesting things.  
check out this great little clip from Vintage Budweiser! Dear Lord I love those horses!!!  


1 comment:

Jeanneke said...

Like Budweiser, I wish you the best of everything, this Holiday Season, my dear friend!
Love and blessings from my heart and home in my tiny town in The Netherlands,

Jeanneke.

Goodie Gumdrops

Goodie Gumdrops as muttered by Lord Grantham as he was trying to absorb the cultural changes of the world around him. I am in the same bo...