Merry Christmas from Sewtopia

Hello dear friends. I wanted to take this time to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah. I am finishing up a few last minute gifts, I know, really! Yes I am. Things have been buzzing along in Destiny-ville and I am totally pleased with the outcome of each project. I cannot over state the quality of the stitch in the Baby Lock machines. I have owned Pfaff's, Vikings, Berninas, Singers, and a couple Japanese imports in the 1960's and 1970's that were good machines. But the Baby Locks are far superior. I have been able to buzz through my projects with ease. I am so grateful.  

While filing away some of the Christmas embroidery discs I found two that I forgot about. Big projects, major work. Need to work at least one of them into the plan for next year. Of course, it looks like a herd of squirrels has taken up residence in the studio. I have an entire day ahead of me next week to get everything ship-shape and ready for the new year.

On that note, blessing to you and yours during this Holy time. Keep your friends and family close while enjoying the festivities of the season. See you next week. I have two days of cooking the Christmas Eve feast and then Christmas Day dinner. Yes, I am the family cook and entertainer.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

Comments