The Saturday Share: A Free BOM on Craftsy, Featuring Lynette Jensen

2016 block of the month kit with Lynette Jensen
Good Morning Sewists! I hope Spring has visited you this week, it is teasing us the last few days and that is just fine with me. To start the week-end I wanted to share this great offer. Lynette Jensen, known for her beautiful quilt designs and expert use of color, is offering a FREE class over on Craftsy for this BOM class. I downloaded it for future use, right now, there is not room in the queue. A Special Offer Here!

It has been quite a week here. A nurse never retires, just saying. Any sewing done....NO, any planning done....NO, some time to sort out my head....YES. That said,  I have decided to gift a group of UFO's to a quilting friend. While her time is limited she is anxious to have these almost finished projects for gifts this Spring. While this may not sound like a big decision, it really is for me. I have reconciled the need to stress and finish everything. Some things just no longer appeal and someone else will appreciate them.  Problem solved.

So, have a lovely week-end, see you next week.


Comments