H-E-L-L-O Georgeous, The Wardrobe Project, 2016: mid-week Update

V9123 wool plaid coat. As seen on the McCall Pattern Company Blog.
Vogue 9123

Meg Carter, McCall blogger extraordinare shares a stunning coat, her first finish for 2016!
I just had to share this. I have seen a similar coat, in a boutique, similar fabric, simple lines, beautifully tailored, $1200.00! Right? Now I know the fabric used in this coat was pricey but not THAT pricey. Meg added this faux-fur collar/cowl (the only kind of fur I wear) for a song at Norstrom. Click on the link to go to the full blog post. Photo used with permission from McCalls Pattern Company and Meg Carter.

One of my least favorite sewing activities is cutting out patterns. On another post 5 helpful tips were shared by Meg Carter for making your cutting easier. check it out HERE!

Comments