One of Those Love/Hate Things!

Do you recognize this? It is a template for a paper pieced block. Our Terri from the Ladies of the Cloth group, shared her first project. Now let me just preface that Terri is multi-accomplished in works of the needle! An expert knitter, she dabbles in many art forms. Her talent is now developing in the quilting arena but she is fearless! In my opinion one has to be a bit fearless to jump into paper piecing. I have attempted it a few times, with mixed success. I tend to get mixed up but one of these days I will try again. Terri found an error in this pattern but found a work-around to finish her blocks.
  Here you go, not quite finished yet but downright cute, yes?

Do you remember that I said multi-talented? Terri also brought these sweet little pins to illustrate her passion for little things.  
Felted and beaded, this one is call my name!

Is there a knitter anywhere who would not want this little sweetie?

Buttons and doo-dad's galore adorn this button themed brooch!

Stamped metal! Are you kidding me? An artists collection that has universal appeal. Do you make "littles?" Has this information given you any ideas? Like I need more ideas!

Anew blog I discovered with stunning quilts and beautiful photography. Take a minute and visit Maureen Cracknell Handmade. 

Comments