1. The more you are in a state of gratitude, the more you will attract things to be grateful for.
- Be grateful for what you have, and you’ll end up having more.
- Focus on what you don’t have, and you’ll never have enough.
2. Being happy won’t always make you grateful, but being grateful will always make you happy.
- It’s nearly impossible to sincerely appreciate a moment and frown about it at the same time.
- To be happy right now doesn’t mean you don’t desire more, it means you’re grateful for what you have and patient for what’s yet to come.
3. Gratitude fosters true forgiveness, which is when you can sincerely say, “Thank you for that experience.”
- It makes no sense to condemn or regret an important life lesson.
- Gratitude makes sense of yesterday, brings peace to the present, and creates a positive vision for tomorrow.
*no compensation received or implied, no affiliation.
**another dear friend has left for a better place this week. I am grateful that he finally was peaceful and pain free. I am grateful that he was my friend. His smile and good humor sustained me in very difficult times. Pierogi and Spaetzle await, God Bless You Zip!