Now that leads me to the chicken. As mentioned before I have an abundance of chives. Here is another favorite recipe that uses them well. Just click on the link below to go to Kitchen Chronicles for the simple recipe.
Rotisserie Chicken with Chives (you could easily do this in a roasting pain in the oven as well)
- sometimes trying to find inventive ways to stimulate Granny's appetite beyond cookies, cakes and candy is real challenge. I do what I can.
- sometimes I am surprised by how amazing new friends are, how they know you so well in such a short period of time. perceptive.
- sometimes you win the centerpiece.
- but then sometimes you lose the game.
- Shakedown in Mondo coming up, wish us luck! Lucy is so excited. She runs from the cab to the bedroom, back and forth, "helping" me load in and clean and arrange. Should be interesting:)