![]() | ||
| I saw this the other day on one of the Accquilt sponsored blogs and fell in love. How cute is this? Talk about Spring/Summer inspiration. The original post with more photo's and other options, here. *the language is Russian and there is a translator on the blog, however, no English! I found the Spanish difficult to follow in Russian transcript so I let the pictures do the talking. I don't know about you but I am so happy that May is here. It seems that Winter and Winter-like weather has shadowed us into April leaving us wondering if we will ever warm up. Then I look at the news of the birth of the New Princess, yet unnamed, and all the onlookers are wearing coats, some of them fur trimmed. I was in London several years ago at this time of year and froze my Ya-Ya's off. No thank you. OK, back to the world of needles and thread. I am not a purse maker, just never got around to it. But this tote is doable. A simple shape probably with a drop in lining. I have some Happy Fabric in the stash and I think I have this cutting die or at least one much like it. You know, Ohhh I need this and then I get busy doing something else and it languishes in its original packaging. I am pretty sure I don't have a sturdy base fabric though. I have some garment linens but they are too flimsy for such a project.
|

Comments