| For a quilter these little Pears of the PPPP 2015 project are great fun. Easy to work in small time snippets they fill a creative void. As always I thank Marly of Samplers and Santas Blog for providing the designs. Happy little buggers, aren't they? | ||
| So this is my Pear III. I chose it because the heart/clover design is reminding me of St.Patrick's Day. Marly has chosen such lovely colors for this one and the linen is lighter than her usual choice providing stunning contrast with the greens. This one will be fun. |
![]() |
| The chart. |
![]() |
| over one stitch |
- I am going to try Marley's working method, doing the first cross in a horizontal run and the second in a vertical run on the pattern. With a large area filled with stitches this should prove to keep the quality of the stitch constant.
- In my travels this coming season I plan to seek out stitch shops as well as quilt shops. If Mr. Sewtopia can deal with it that is!
- Of course, I will need to be prudent with how much paraphernalia I travel with. Uh, huh.
- Insert smile here (((( :)))))


Comments
There are a lot of lovely stitching shops out there, you'll have fun.