|I am thrilled with any quilt that has a white background. This is a very happy quilt to me.|
Summary statement for the day:
- I love quilt shows. I love our show, it is really that good.
- The quality of the entries improves every year. The bar keeps being raised to exhibit the best of the trends and the traditions as well.
- Make no mistake, this is a lot of hard work for a lot of people. My contribution is small in comparison.
- Our vendors do an outstanding job setting up their booths in a couple hours, greeting customers, doing demonstrations, offering high quality merchandise and sharing their knowledge. We have a waiting list of vendors to fill our spots. Because this is such a good show they want to be here, with us.
- At every show I have ever attended the nicest people are quilters and those involved in quilting. It warms the heart to see so many people involved in fiber arts. Keeping the movement alive is the responsibility of all. Share the knowledge, share the spirit and share your enthusiasm.
- Quilting Rocks!!!