The quilter, the embroiderer, the sewist cannot live by bread alone. Chocolate is also required. In that vein I decided to try a recipe that I have seen on the webs for a couple years. You know, you think how can that be? Will it work for me? What the heck..........................
So while doing some scanning I came across the recipe for Dutch Oven Bread.
Before I went to bed I mixed as instructed, got up this morning and did the punch down and shaping, baked the baby and here she is. It worked! It is a rustic type of bread. I toasted a piece for breakfast and it was very good.
I have made a lot of bread in my day and there are a couple little tweeks I will try with the next one.
Made from scraps of fabric, quilted with little squiggles and bound by machine, these have been washed several times and hold up well.
For the recipe, click the link to go to my Kitchen Chronicles.
So while doing some scanning I came across the recipe for Dutch Oven Bread.
Before I went to bed I mixed as instructed, got up this morning and did the punch down and shaping, baked the baby and here she is. It worked! It is a rustic type of bread. I toasted a piece for breakfast and it was very good.
I have made a lot of bread in my day and there are a couple little tweeks I will try with the next one.
Made from scraps of fabric, quilted with little squiggles and bound by machine, these have been washed several times and hold up well.
For the recipe, click the link to go to my Kitchen Chronicles.
Comments