Frozen in Place

The Handi-quilter was a good investment. These quilted circles are free-hand with the stitch regulator. I am getting better. This is the 4th quilt I have used this pattern. I want to make bigger circles on the next one I think. I also have a new quilting aide to show you.
This one needs layered, going to use the slats or board basting method again. Maybe a little spray adhesive as well. These batik fabrics have a sheen and are slipping around a bit. Photo's to follow.
Gift quilts, the best kind.
(Photo credit: Jonathan Nimerfroh  - Instagram: @jdnphotography)
(Photo credit: Jonathan Nimerfroh – Instagram: @jdnphotography) Nearly frozen wave.

Just had to share this one with you. A wave, frozen in place (almost) like a giant slushee. Sort of like me sometimes and certainly with the current weather pattern.

  • I have two scrap quilts in progress, they both need to have their rows attached. I took pics this morning. Can't find the camera. 
  • I was distracted you see, first I had to scoot the dog off the quilts since I laid them out on the living room floor and second I had several hundred pounds of fish waiting to be breaded. Can't do it all. 
  • I'll find it, then post the pics. Long day.   
  • Bringing the motor home here tomorrow. Wish as luck, snow squalls are expected up north. Yikes!

Comments

Jeanneke said…
Love your February motto!
You could make it a year-round motto as well. Or a Life motto, don't you think?
Best wishes for a wonderful weekend and stay warm my friend,

Jeanneke.