![]() | |||||
| Just had to share this, no compensation received or implied from Superior Threads. |
I have another favorite jacket, I mean a 25 year old beauty, that I will never give up. However, the entire lining needs replaced. That is for another day dearie, another day.
Now on to the Quilty Stuff!
This pretty little button is the final touch.
- My February plans in the studio are mostly finishing plans. With so many projects already in progress and stalled from before Christmas I have a clear direction.
- My favorite part is the planning, design and choosing fabrics. Making the first blocks and auditioning on the design wall are such fun.
- In the near future I want to re-do my design wall situation. Not sure how I will do that but I am working on it. Recently, a young visitor came to visit. Because our sidewalks and steps are a sheet of ice he needed to enter via the garage past my studio to enter. He took one look in there and seemed a little stunned. (remember I was purging) 13 machines, fabric everywhere, two design walls covered with projects. Lets just say he now thinks I am a total slob. I'm letting him think that, one of the Quilts in Progress was for his daughter, a surprise. (((smile))) Hidden in plain sight.
- I have a couple Go dies that haven't even left their packaging. Need to do some practice cuts with those and get to work.
- Lots of cutting to do with stash fabrics.
- Now to start working and stop talking about working, one of my favorite weaknesses! A line I picked up from watching the Lark Rise to Candleford Series on Amazon Prime. What a charming period piece it is. I am now viewing season 2. A lesson learned in every episode, a study in period clothing for the Sewist and the safety of just enjoying the story. No violence, no sex and no war. Works for me.
- he is cute though

Comments