Sunday Morning Musings, 1976, It Was A Very Good Year!


 

 I was scanning through my Pear Patterns and I am excited to start this one. It will be the June pear for me so that it is ready for the 4th of July.  

Do you remember the Bi-Centennial Celebrations of 1976? Do you remember the music from that time? Chicago was big on the music scene then, one of my favorite songs.....sung by a great actor. This link is a live, on-stage recording.

Are you planning for the 4th of July yet? I keeps me from thinking about cold, snow, slush, gray skies.



If You Leave Me Now, Chicago, with Jim Caviezel 
studio cut

*****The Drawn Thread: a lovely needlework site with beautiful free charts. Take a look, click here!  

*****This is my month to sort out my house and take an inventory. In the process I plan re-decorating in little ways. During my recent illness I had plenty of time to scour the blogs for new ideas. Here is the link to a great one. I have a bedroom to re-do and there are so many ways to go. Check out Cedar Hill Farmhouse! 

Comments