Oh Christmas Tree!

Source Here., Carol of Stitching Dreams Blog is a Pittsburgh girl too! Just look at all the beautiful ornaments she has made. Pop over to her blog to see close ups of the ornaments and all the other great things she has there. 

I just had to share the above photo. Isn't it great? Now that I have wasted Friday recovering like a slug drinking too much beer I am ready to get to work. On Saturday's I clean my studio area. I have done this for years and years. I did pick up after the last project but there are books and magazines to file, little threads under the table etc. I find that after a period of time not sewing just this little clean up invigorates me. It also painfully reminds that I have several projects "in process" and I want them done before moving on.

I know as well that my new fabric is calling me and I will be cutting today.  A nice cutting Sunday. It is going to be tumblers with the new fabric and a collection from the stash. The great advantage of the Go cutter is time saved, the one caveat is being careful about the fabric lay-out to reduce waste. While some is expected, a well pressed fabric, folded correctly limits scraps.
  
 
 
 

Comments