Garden Folly, Little Houses, Little Things

A little tour of some "little's" from the Ladies and other places.
Can you believe how cute this little house is? I have no idea where it is or what it is used for but it reminds me of a Garden Folly popular in the17th and 18th centuries. It would work for me. I think it might be a little tight for a quilting studio. Maybe if you only have one machine and one storage piece. Probably not.
 ::Surroundings::: Tiny Houses mean creative living
Jenny has been doing some needle felting. She used cookie cutters as forms.
 


Rose took a Christmas themed panel, built lots of little log cabins around it and made a pillow.

Little log cabins.

A lovely pieced back for the pillow.

Karen's Mother made this brooch some years ago.
  •  I'm more than a 'little' bit excited for the Perfectly Precious Pear Project. An elf told me that there is a fine floor lamp with a clip and a magnifier coming here. Oh yes, no waffling on the project now.
  • I am more than a 'little' peeved at how a simple posting on a blog (not this one) turned into a political/cultural affront to the blogger. If you can't say something nice, be polite or supportive...scroll on. Read blogs that coincide with your own interests, we will all be happier.
  • A 'little' bit of perfume goes a long way. I overdid it today. Headache all day from that enthusiastic second spray. 
A 'little' bit of this and a 'little' bit of that makes this blogger a happy camper. The key word here is camper, not tent like camping, RV type camping. The show comes to Pittsburgh in January. visit here.  




Comments

sandi s said…
I agree with you about the blog, I think I read the same one you are talking about. I'm looking forward to the Pears!!! Hugs,