Dear Readers, please remember that my new motto is Better Late than Never these days. Yes I am late today but this little pitcher is worth the wait. A lovely piece, about 10 inches high with a nice salt glaze and some rust dots. Love it. I use it for water and/or ice tea at table and it cheers up the whole place setting. Since my everyday dishes are the colorful Polish Pottery it blends right in. Hand thrown in Pittsburgh at the Penn Ave. Pottery, it holds about 1 quart. I use all my collections including precious pottery. I'm saving it for what? In Sewtopia we use everything!
Circles in quilting remain very popular, check out this method when you have a chance and then see the blog Kerry Stitch Designs and get lots of ideas.
video explaining the aluminum foil applique method.
Visit Kerry Stitch Designs to see what she does with this method, fabulous!
| The little circles formed with this glaze add so much character to the piece. I am still thinking about circles. |
video explaining the aluminum foil applique method.
Visit Kerry Stitch Designs to see what she does with this method, fabulous!
Comments
Even if there are only the two of you.
Love it!!
Blessings,
Jeanneke.