It's The Little Things..............

I hope you had a nice weekend with friends, family and sewing machines! Little projects are such fun, they provide that satisfaction of completion. I have been scanning some Pinterest boards looking for some small projects to use for small gifts for the Holidays. I will not be doing my Thanksgiving Baskets this year, we will be confined to home during Mr.'s recovery. I will substitute Christmas Baskets instead. A little gift or two, popped into a nice basket with items specific to that person will work out just fine I think. As my gift list gets smaller and smaller in some respects I find that there are many that I would like to gift a small and special item. Thus, the search. Hope you enjoy and get some ideas of your own! Yo-Yo Christmas Trees; something else to do with all my fabric scraps. ;o)
As Seen on Pinterest, source and Tutorial

Kathleen Tracy  has just created a new Pinterest board featuring her extensive work in miniatures. Everything from mini quilts to pincushions. Click on her name and the link will take you there.

Comments