Some Show Quilts

Stars and Pineapples, in the background the pine tress on a snow covered hill. From traditional to modified abstracts this quilt show had everything. I think this is the last of these photo's. I take so many pictures at times that I find them tucked in between other subjects. My little point and shoot gets a workout, I tell you!

Heart of my heart, who knew there were so many interpretations of the simple heart?

This collage of stars was much more beautiful in person. The colors so appropriate for the Fall season. 

  • I am 'beavering' away on my projects when time permits, there is not much time the last three weeks. Don't see any great windows of time opening up any time soon.
  • I am hoping to get outside with my camera today. My leaves have fallen in bursts, right now it looks like a leafy wonderland, on the ground, need to be moved, need to hire that job out.
  • Lucy is doing better, thank God. I was so worried about her. She still looks for Auggie but seems to be settling in. I have the urge to head to the shelter to find a companion for her but I just can't do it yet. 
  • A new Williams Sonoma catalog arrived yesterday, there are fall themed dishes that have been calling me for months now. Hold me down, I have no more room for more dishes, And yet, I could stack them in a bathroom.......................see what I mean?
Botanical Pumpkin Dinner Plates, Set of 4 Botanical Pumpkin Dinner Plates, Set of 4

Comments

Jeanneke said…
Oh my goodness....these dishes!!
What do you think, should I smash some old ones to the kitchen floor in order to order just one item from this stunning collection :>) ?
I keep on dreaming looking at these pictures. Thanks for sharing; thinking of you...
Cheers,

Jeanneke.
celkalee said…
They are stunning, it is true. But I do have an update...I resisted today but I decided to pick up more fabric instead. I needed to find more for a special quilt gift, I did, will share soon.