![]() |
| I saw this on Facebook the other day. It was hard not to notice how many people in passing cars were on their phones. Just as many were walking down the street, some more aware of their surroundings than others, and children, waiting for the school bus checking their phones. None were talking to their class mates. Now that is depressing. The fine art of eye contact will most certainly be lost on this generation. |
- Basting is tedious, I do it because it is required to make a quilt but I really don't like it. I tried a combination of pins and spray basting this time, I am still in a bit of a swoon from the fumes!
- I have been trying a new marking tool, the Frixon gel pen. It marks very well and the markings disappear with heat. Of course, I did test. So far so good.
- I am reading Madame Chic by Jennifer L. Scott. What a lovely young woman. She also hosts regular U-tube videos under the title of 'The Daily Connoisseur.' visit here. She is very sophisticated for someone so young. After study in France she developed her philosophy for life, living and being the best person you can be. We're not talking profound here but delicious common sense!
- Being a mystery, murder, spy type of reader this is a breath of fresh air.
- I have to dismantle one of my raised bed gardens, the fungal blight continues unabated. The other little bed will be replanted with fall lettuce and herbs. This year I will experiment with garlic. Mr. questions the wisdom of keeping the last bed. I am not ready to throw in the proverbial towel yet. The neighbors are having the same issues.
- Where are the days going? I noted some leaf color change today, some falling with great abandon and some of the underbrush in the wooded areas wilting.
with cannons! just for you!

Comments