I look at September 1st as the beginning of my new stitching year. Excited as child who liked to go to school with new notebooks, pencils etc., I was anxiously awaiting new experiences and new things to learn. I spotted some odd shapes over a little rise yesterday on my way into the church parking lot. It was raining very hard so I decided to return when the weather improved.
Just as I suspected, fabulous fungus....lots of it!
| closer inspection showed a pattern to the little crop-lets....they followed the partially exposed roots of an old tree long since removed. |
Back to the subject at hand. The number 21, which is actually 22 and maybe 23. What is she talking about you say?
While languishing in road construction the other day I was trying to decide how to approach that new year here. Breaking out my pen and paper I came up with no less than 21 categories of stitching and craft discussed here in the past... many not recently. Last night during a long sleepless period I found number 22. So, in spite of the possibility of letting this blog go in the wind like many others who are not sponsored, I may have some new ideas to share. 1072 posts and 100,000+ page views later I am still motivated to share my work and the work of my quilting friends here. I have been approached several times by parties interested in 'sponsoring' this space. That is not my intention so I will continue as always.
| There is still so much to do! |
- upcoming topics include: organization and re-purposing kitchen items for your sewing space, maintaining your mending schedule, working on the stash, using the Accuquilt cutter to organize your scraps.
- Fall decor smalls
- My personal +1 project.
Comments