In The Beginning...Good Times

Shall We Paint or Knit?

*My Wednesday Memories, good times. 
I am totally drawn to the sweet faces of sheep. Several years ago a very dear friend and I took a painting class. The instructor was of a flexible nature and when we mentioned that we like sheep she willingly supplied us with projects that featured sheep.  The sweetness, the innocence, the wool that becomes beautiful yarn and we were thrilled. Two years later we were still painting sheep on absolutely everything despite asking if we could move on! Circumstances changed and we left her class, not too soon I think. We still laugh about some of the incidents that occurred then. Good times.

 

Comments

ELMO said…
Did you ever have any live sheep models?
celkalee said…
At times, it requires a drive out into the country side but the little darlings aren't as photogenic as you might think!