About Some Earth Elements, Wild Mushrooms and Wind Art Installation

 These two are taking up residence on the side lawn of the visitors center at Meadowcroft Rock Shelter. I can't find my Mushroom Identification Book. I will put that replacement on the wish list for Christmas. I never cease to be amazed that I see things differently in a photo than I do in real life. There was apparently a litterbug on this little patch of soil before me. If I had been more observant I would have picked those two litter papers up before I clicked! Yeesh!
What beautiful days we are having right now. It is hard to believe that we are in the last weekend of September. After some outdoor work I spent some time sewing some batik blocks for the next project. In spite of myself I did give in to some retail therapy that I will share soon. I read a recent Facebook post where the writer queried the group if we all pet  our fabric or even talk to it. I think that I do. Mmmm. I think that is probably OK, don't you?


Now please, take a minute, click on the link. You will be amazed. Really.
An wind art installation you must see to believe!!!

We will return to sewing next post. 

Comments

Jeanneke said…
Retail therapy... :>) Sounds great...being your own therapist?
Feeling better now?
Take care; of your fabric stash too!
Wishing you wonderful results.
Cheers,

Jeanneke.