A Little Quilty Humor :)

Lots of quilting yesterday, actually about 7 hours. I am done quilting Jellyroll 2.5. At this point I think I am sort of frozen in my quilting position. My machine is acting up a bit. I will need to deal with that after this quilt. I hope it is nothing major. The little computer screen is not responding to touch and the light is flickering as I work.  https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10450142_678271635595390_7313952787755735071_n.jpg?oh=402e8153e617f882994cefa9f4f64c7b&oe=5476F6BE&__gda__=1417131319_d2aaacf7d4279ffd8b2079df515bcfbc
as seen on facebook !  I am having good luck with the pinned and spray basted quilt. Multiple checks on the back show no ripples or puckers so far. I picked up a new brand of thread in an off-white for this project. Crapola! It snapped and broke about every 32 inches despite multiple tension and re-threading adjustments. So I decided to use the smoke gray Isacord. It works perfectly. As usual. I am not sure about the smoke gray color though.(it was all I had, well that or some hideous purple)  She is a persnickety machine. A moody girl. Only wants the expensive stuff!  We will see.

ELO, Evil Woman

*Monday update note: there is a reset on the machine, turn it off, give it a rest, turn it back on. No problems.
It is too cold to drink my morning coffee on the back porch, even with a blanket wrap.
Went to a purse bash yesterday, OMG. That was interesting. No, despite a mountain of tickets and more money spent than I planned when caught up in "purse fever" I won nothing, neither did my three companions. Not a thing.  It was a fundraiser for two fire companies,  1000 tickets were sold, the chance to win was really slim, just saying. The only thing "bashed" was our wallets. DIL is sponsoring one for her charity in a few weeks, only 250 tickets, more purses, more selection. I'll do it one more time.
Quilt is done, pictures will be taken. It was interesting. 
I ordered 10 more spools of off-white Isacord from Leah Day. Winter is coming, don't want to be caught thread- less again!!!

  

Comments