Pretty in Pink

Astilbe

Well, hello August. I sure hope you have a little warm air and sunshine for those of us who are still not sure if this is Summer. July was a stinker. It's all on you now Babe. Please, lets work out some kind of deal, OK.

May your week end be everything you need it to be.
  • I will be on a black felted wool hunt.
  • I have many photo's to upload. Sometimes that takes a while. 
  • Zucchini, the worlds most versatile vegetable. 
  • I saw some sunshine yesterday, it was nice.
  • There are blossoms on the green beans, finally. I plan to harvest by Christmas.
  • The Astilbe, was a gift from a friend. It is very special, delicate, special. 
Some of my favorite blogs you might like. Jenny of Elefantz. here.
Lori of Humble Quilts, here.
or Amy of Amy's Free Motion Quilting!

Off to the Mountains to enjoy the view......See you Monday!



Comments